You don't the permission to view this video
- Is primarily for bare or previously finished wood and concrete floors. It penetrates rapidly and can be applied with a brush or mop.
- Adheres to most surfaces and is especially good for doors, cabinets, trim and furniture—any interior wood surface where a clear-gloss, easy-to-clean finish is desired.
- Resists detergent, oil and alkali, but may lose gloss and chalk under exposure to sun and weather.
- Epoxy finishes are formulated in one- or two-part systems.
- Two-part epoxies come in kits containing equal size cans and contents are mixed; they are more chemical- and abrasion- resistant than one-component epoxies.