You don't the permission to view this video
- Used with cold chisels for riveting, center punching and forming unhardened metal work.
- Striking face diameter should be about 3/8” larger than the diameter of the head of the object being struck.
- Designed with a regular striking face on one end and a rounded or half ball on the other end instead of a claw.
- Sizes range from 2 oz. to 48 oz. with 12 and 16 oz. the most popular.
- Variations include a cross-peen hammer (with horizontal wedge-shaped face) and a straight-peen hammer (with vertical wedge-shaped face).
- No related posts found.