You don't the permission to view this video
- Is a paint with aluminum blended with a resin base.
- For interior and exterior use on heated surfaces, such as ovens, barbecue grills, mufflers and other surfaces that are exposed to high heat.
- It works equally well on almost any surface and may be brushed or sprayed. Colors become more intense with age.
- Aluminum paint can be used on all interior and exterior metal or wood surfaces, or applied to metal flashing, gutters, downspouts, tools, tool sheds, patio furniture, pipes, mailboxes, fences, etc.
- Do not apply aluminum paint during freezing temperatures; paint should dry at least overnight before recoating.